Stem Cell REJUVENATION Center Phoenix, Arizona - USA
Located in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona, we are the original Stem Cell Rejuvenation Center. We have been performing stem cell therapies for over 10 years and all of our procedures are done on site at our clinic here in Phoenix. It is our top priority to provide you a safe, clean, sterile and friendly environment. Our Treatment Center is located just 8 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and many hotels provide shuttle service to and from our clinic making it ideal for out-of-town visitors. We provide stem cell therapy for a variety of conditions by using our revolutionary technology and treatments to isolate and reinfuse stem cells from a patient's own adipose stroma or fat (also called the Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF)). We combine the best of technology, nature, and medicine to help improve the quality of our patients' lives. Stem cell therapy is offered to those who are qualified candidates and whom desire treatment.
We are a Stem Cell Therapy and Treatment Center, founded in the U.S.A., and performing all therapies within the United States. Neither our patients nor the stem cells that we harvest are transported outside the United States. We use less than minimally manipulated technology to provide Autologous Stem Cell and PRP therapies originally initiated during the 1990's.
To see if you are a candidate, please fill-out this form and provide as much detail as possible.
Our Integrative staff and Physicians use a variety of modalities including Anti-aging and Eclectic medicine. These approaches are used to treat many injuries and conditions. Below are some links to a journal database maintained by the NIH that relate to current research on stem cells and particular conditions......
Degenerative and Debilitating Conditions:
- Stem Cell Therapy ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Stem Cell Therapy Alzheimer's Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy Autism
- Stem Cell Therapy Cerebral Palsy
- Stem Cell Therapy Degenerative Disc Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy Erectile Dysfunction
- Stem Cell Therapy Glaucoma
- Stem Cell Therapy Hearing Loss
- Stem Cell Therapy Heart Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy Huntington's Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy Kidney Failure
- Stem Cell Therapy Liver Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy Macular Degeneration
- Stem Cell Therapy Muscular Dystrophy
- Stem Cell Therapy Optic Nerve Injuries
- Stem Cell Therapy Parkinson's Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy Pulmonary Fibrosis, Emphysema, COPD
- Stem Cell Therapy Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Stem Cell Therapy Spinal Cord Injuries
- Stem Cell Therapy Stroke
- Stem Cell Treatment Diabetes
- Stem Cell Treatment Lupus
- Stem Cell Treatment Multiple Sclerosis
- Stem Cell Treatment Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Stem Cell Therapy Knee Injuries
- Stem Cell Therapy Osteoarthritis
- Stem Cell Therapy Torn Ligaments and Sports Injuries
Cosmetic and Dermatological:
Please note that although we have supplied links to the research journals above on the use of stem cells for specific conditions, we are not saying that any of these studies would relate to your particular condition, nor that it would even be an effective treatment. Our Autologous Stem Cell Therapy is not an FDA approved treatment for any condition. We provide stem cell therapy (less than manipulated) as a service and as a practice of medicine only. We do not use collagenase in our clinic. Please see the bottom of the FAQ page for more information. These journal articles are for educational purposes only and are not intended to be used to sell or promote our therapy.